Enrique “Henry” Piñeiro
Director of Property Management and Leasing
As Director of Property Management and Leasing, Henry ensures that the Allen Morris Company portfolio of properties are fully leased, maintained and operated to the company’s high standards. He has over 28 years of South Florida real estate experience in every sector of the commercial real estate market including investment sales, tenant representation, property and asset management, mortgage lending and financial analysis. His corporate clients have included MenScience Androceuticals, Health Direct Group, Quality Metals, Lamelas Law, Academy Mortgage Corporation and Britten-Norman. He considers his most important skills to be listening and learning what clients need then making it happen.
Henry was born in Manhattan and grew up in Stonybrook, Long Island until his family moved to Miami. Henry graduated Magna Cum Laude from Florida International University with a double major in Finance and Real Estate and a Master’s degree in International Real Estate. He has earned the prestigious LEED AP designation.
- Real Estate Broker, Florida
- Real Estate Instructor, Florida
- Mortgage Loan Originator
- Community Association Manager
- Miami-Dade County Affordable Housing Advisory Board, Vice Chair, Commissioner appointed for 2016-2017
- Miami-Dade County Municipal Advisory Committee District 11, Commissioner appointed for 2016-2018
- Alzheimer’s Association National Mission Forward Advisory Board, 2015
- Alzheimer’s Association Southeast Florida Chapter, Board Chair 2009-2015 and currently on the Board
- Florida International University Alumni Association, Board of Director and Parliamentarian for 2016
- Realtor Association of Miami, Professional Standards Committee, 2010-2016
- Miami-Dade County, Mom & Pop Grant Selection Committee, District 11, Commissioner appointed for 2013-2016