Community

|   Business, Commercial, Community, Office, Real Estate, Residential, Retail

A Sunny Forecast for Miami’s Commercial and Multi-Family Residential Markets in 2015

Sunny days are indeed here again as Miami’s march toward becoming one of the world’s great international destinations proceeds unabated. Both Miami's Commercial and Multi-Family Residential Markets benefit profoundly from the tens of thousands of people who visit here – and invest here - from countries...

Read More
09 March
  |   Business, Commercial, Community, Office, Real Estate, Residential, Retail, Retail/Land/Office, Urban Planning

Today’s Urban Planning Combines Work, Home and Play

You've heard of one stop shopping. Well, the latest trend in urban planning calls for one stop living - essentially bringing the work, home and play aspects of life into close proximity. If there's one thing we've learned at Allen Morris over our nearly 60-year history,...

Read More
09 September
  |   Business, Community, Real Estate

Why Miami Real Estate Works

Miami is an enigma to most of the rest of America. I know, because I’m a native “Anglo” and nobody in America (the rest of America) understands my world! It is a conglomeration of many different cultures, languages and interests in a community with beautiful beaches, great national...

Read More
23 April